Friday, May 25, 2007

Blog Post #3

Shall we do a small intro of sorts? Yes, we shall!

My name is Kate, I live in New Zealand, and I am 22. If I could be any animal it would probably be a polar bear, I like the water. Plus I have a fluffy white jacket that I really love; I imagine it’s only a half-step over to actually growing fur.

However, I am well aware of the phrase “be careful what you wish for”, don’t think I didn’t read Goosebumps when I was small. So, as I am putting this out there on the Internet of all places, I should make the following points clear:
1) I do not want to live in a zoo.
2) I do not want to be dead.

I don’t know what else you’d want to know about me, I think we have covered the main points. I’m sure you clever folks who know things about psychology will be able to uncover information from inside my haikus that I didn’t even know I put in.

Feel free to send all analyses of my psyche to my e-mail, which is soysaucecarnival at gmail dot com.

No comments: